Latitude 10 and its sister hotels in the Cayuga Collection are inviting you to come down south and help us create the greatest green and sustainable family vacation in the world! You an apply through the Cayuga Collection website to help us with this vision.
Latitude 10 is a perfect family destination, with activities for everyone from 2 to 99, plus our exclusive casitas allow you and your family to relax with privacy after a day of playing in the sun.
What can be more fun than catching your first wave with your son or daughter after one of our beginner surfing lessons!?
We recognize the power that a holiday can have on a family’s happiness and furthermore, we have seen first hand how a sustainable family vacation can leave a lasting impact on the environmental habits of the participants and we want your help to show others how green we can be.
Our participating properties are:
• Lapa Rios Eco Lodge on the Osa Peninsula: Literally in the middle of the rainforest, surrounded by nature and wildlife, a true tropical Costa Rican experience.
• Harmony Hotel Nosara: Laid back with yoga and spa for mum, amazing beach and surfing for everyone else, and the juice bar and sushi bar are not to be missed!
• Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Inn: Amazing culinary tours, birding, volcanoes, cloud forests and zip lines close at hand.
• Arenas del Mar Resort in Manuel Antonio: The best of both worlds, with rainforests and ocean on either side, full service spa, and outstanding food.
• Jicaro Island Ecolodge in Lake Nicaragua: Choose a lake experience, with swimming, kayaking volcano explorations, exploring the streets of nearby Granada and Baseball with the local kids.
• Latitude 10 Resort in Santa Teresa: Family Surf Vacation or some horseback riding along the beach. Staying in your own private casita has many perks.
• Hotel Grano de Oro in San Jose: Exploring the vibrant capital city of Costa Rica,
colonial charm with museums, theater and great restaurants close by.
You can apply here and deadline is May 17th.